Around The Horn: WordPress Marketing Bloggers Network (WMBN)May 29, 2008 at 6:16 am | Posted in Advertising, Coke, Communication, Marketing, Online marketing, Social Media, Video Games, Volkswagen, Web 2.0, WMBN | Leave a comment
Tags: Coke, gaming, Marketing, Murketing, Online marketing, Rob Walker, Video Games, Volkswagen, VW, WMBN
You will notice a new list in the right column entitled “WordPress Marketing Bloggers Network.” Founded by Rick from eyecube a few weeks ago, the WMBN provides a round-up of the best…well, I think you can figure it out.
OnlineMarketerBlog is honored to be among such company. As a means of introduction, I would like to point out a few of the more exceptional posts in recent days:
- Rick from eyecube interviewed columnist and blogger Rob Walker about his new book, Buying In.
- Francis gives you a run-down of the news (with commentary) on the day’s most important marketing stories.
- Paul explains Coke’s vocal efforts in the UK.
- Jax discusses Volkswagen’s user-generated survey.
- Rich covers a very interesting topic I’ve never read about: the plight of voice actors in video games.
- I normally “get” ads before most people, but this VW one confuses me (via David of Marketing Integrity).
- Nicola snagged some snaps of Banksy and other graffiti artists in England last week.
- SmartBrandBlog wrote a great post about the difference between a social media strategy and the campaign itself.
- Incremental marketing tweaks require that you keep overall goals in mind via Brady’s Crew.
As always, you can find the complete list of WMBN blogs in the right-hand column.
Leave a Comment »
Email updates via Feedburner:
Subscriptions via RSS:
What Folks Are Saying About OnlineMarketerBlog…"I do so love this piece. Great threading of lots of interesting points...Great view here so thanks."
-Chris Brogan, ChrisBrogan.com
"I like to read smart blogs. So when I started looking for bloggers to review my book, Toy Box Leadership, one my first choices was DJ Francis at onlinemarketerblog.com."
-Michael Waddell, author of Toy Box Leadership
"I've enjoyed your posts...Keep up the good work."
-Myles Bristowe, President-elect, American Marketing Association - Boston Chapter
"Thoughtful response to my Fast Company column..."
-Rob Walker, Murketing blog
"...I think we agree on solutions."
-Chip Heath, Co-author of Made To Stick
"If marketing is viral, you are the pathogen — and I mean that in the positive, cutting-edge sense of the word."
Vote!If you like this blog, please vote for it at the Blogger's Choice Awards
Thanks for visiting OnlineMarketerBlogOnline marketing is easy. Well, as easy as real-life marketing is. It's not about widgets or flashy gizmos - it's about relationships, trust, and transparency.
Everyone will have to be an online marketer at some point. So jump on in; the water is fine.